Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inky Dinky Do!

This is the newest of my front porch visitors. He is so adorable, and friendly, and doesn't live in the neighborhood. I get so angry when I think about people either dumping their pets, or leaving them outside 24/7.


It didn't take long for Inky to warm up to me, and it just shows that all our pets want is some attention and love. He rolls around and hugs on my foot!

What a handsome face on this mancat!

And nothing breaks my heart more than to be sitting in the living room watching television to look over and see this! Newman will go over and try to play with Inky through the window - it is so adorable!


If anyone has it in their heart to give this wonderful kitty a home, it would make my day!




1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Inky is so cute! It's sad he doesn't have a home although he seems to want to come into your home! He looks like a sweetie and hopefully someone is able to give him the home he deserves.